SmartKey Locker Touch is now certified for use with the Lenel’s OnGuard® access control system, enabling seamless functionality between the systems. With the integration module supplied by Morse Watchmans, end users are able to manage their SmartKey Locker system configuration for access, storage and tracking of keys through Lenel OnGuard Software.
- Easily add/modify/delete cardholders from your SmartKey Locker Touch
- Link changes in cardholder badge data to the appropriate user
- Assign users to SmartKey Locker sites according to their OnGuard access levels
- Associate site profiles with OnGuard access levels
- Transmit SmartKey Locker TrueTouch alarms and transactions via OnGuard alarms
- Configure card format used with OnGuard to pass the correct badge data to the SmartKey Locker TrueTouch Server
- Utilize an anti-egress control feature that prevents the user from leaving an area when a specified asset is held, or that allows the user further access to a different area when holding the specified asset
C•Cure 9000 Integration
Morse Watchmans’ SmartKey Locker Touch integrates with C•CURE 9000 Software to help users manage personnel, credentials and assets more effectively and efficiently. Whether working from the C•CURE 9000 Administration Station or the SmartKey Locker Touch, administrators can streamline the process of securing, controlling and monitoring keys and other assets for their facility. Integrate now to help deepen your security infrastructure while reducing costs at your site.
- Add/modify/delete personnel from your SmartKey Locker Touch
- Link changes in personnel credential data data to the appropriate user
- Assign users to SmartKey Locker sites according to their C•CURE 9000 clearances
- Associate SmartKey Locker site profiles with C•CURE 9000 clearances
- Transmit SmartKey Locker TrueTouch alarms and events via C•CURE 9000 alarms
- Configure credential format used with C•CURE 9000 to pass credential data to the SmartKey Locker True Touch Server
- Assigned time restriction to groups in profiles based on C•CURE 9000 schedules
- Prevent users from leaving an area when specified assets are held
- Enable access to specific areas when the user is holding a specified asset
Third Party Integrations
Morse Watchmans’ TrueTouch SDK offers a powerful way to further customize SmartKey Locker Touch for your facility’s needs. Contact Us to learn more.
Inner Range Integriti Integration
The Integriti access control and technology platform now integrates with SmartKey Locker, making security more streamlined than ever.
- Synchronize Integriti user information with TrueTouch
- Manage/view key reservations through Integriti
- Integrate SmartKey Locker alarm and event information with Integriti