KeyWatcher Touch is now certified for use with the Lenel’s OnGuard® access control system, enabling seamless functionality between the systems. With the integration module supplied by Morse Watchmans, end users are able to manage their KeyWatcher system configuration for access, storage and tracking of keys through Lenel OnGuard Software.
- Easily add/modify/delete cardholders from your KeyWatcher Touch
- Link changes in cardholder badge data to the appropriate KeyWatcher user
- Assign KeyWatcher users to KeyWatcher sites according to their OnGuard access levels
- Associate KeyWatcher site profiles with OnGuard access levels
- Transmit KeyWatcher TrueTouch alarms and transactions via OnGuard alarms
- Configure card format used with OnGuard to pass the correct badge data to the KeyWatcher TrueTouch Server
- Utilize an anti-egress control feature that prevents the user from leaving an area when a specified asset is held, or that allows the user further access to a different area when holding the specified asset
C•Cure 9000 Integration
Morse Watchmans’ KeyWatcher Touch integrates with C•CURE 9000 Software to help users manage personnel, credentials and assets more effectively and efficiently. Whether working from the C•CURE 9000 Administration Station or the Keywatcher Touch, administrators can streamline the process of securing, controlling and monitoring keys and other assets for their facility. Integrate now to help deepen your security infrastructure while reducing costs at your site.
- Add/modify/delete personnel from your KeyWatcher Touch
- Link changes in personnel credential data data to the appropriate KeyWatcher user
- Assign KeyWatcher users to KeyWatcher sites according to their C•CURE 9000 clearances
- Associate KeyWatcher site profiles with C•CURE 9000 clearances
- Transmit KeyWatcher TrueTouch alarms and events via C•CURE 9000 alarms
- Configure credential format used with C•CURE 9000 to pass credential data to the KeyWatcher True Touch Server
- Assigned time restriction to groups in profiles based on C•CURE 9000 schedules
- Prevent users from leaving an area when specified assets are held
- Enable access to specific areas when the user is holding a specified asset
KeyWatcher Touch supports integration with Honeywell Pro-Watch security management suite. With this integration, administrators can simplify management of access privileges, user data and events using a single point of control for both systems.
- Add/modify/delete KeyWatcher users using Pro-Watch
- Add/modify/delete badge data from cardholder to the appropriate KeyWatcher user
- Automatically sync changes in user and card data from Pro-Watch to the KeyWatcher Touch system
- Assign KeyWatcher Site Profiles to Pro-Watch clearances
- Associate KeyWatcher users to KeyWatcher sites based on their Pro-Watch clearances
- Remove user clearances from one site, multiple sites, or from the entire system using Pro-Watch
- Select which KeyWatcher alarms and transactions get passed to Pro-Watch via events
- Anti-egress feature can prevent users from leaving the facility if they have certain SmartKeys checked out
Third Party Integrations
Morse Watchmans’ TrueTouch SDK offers a powerful way to further customize KeyWatcher Touch for your facility’s needs. Contact Us to learn more.
Inner Range Integriti Integration
The Integriti access control and technology platform now integrates with KeyWatcher Touch, making security more streamlined than ever.
- Synchronize Integriti user information with TrueTouch
- Manage/view key reservations through Integriti
- Integrate KeyWatcher alarm and event information with Integriti